Sunday, February 3, 2008

1st Birthday!

Today is Savannah's 1st birthday.

I can't believe my baby is already 1 year old. I can't believe how fast my little girl is growing up. It seems like she should just be coming home from the hospital, not turning 1 already. Time has really flown by. She's getting so big, and she's so smart.

Yesterday, we had her 1st birthday party, and I thought everything went perfectly. The cake was beautiful, the decorations were perfect, and Savannah looked precious. She fell asleep right before her party was to start, so everybody let her nap for a little bit before waking her up.

She enjoyed opening her gifts, and did such a great job. She was a perfect little angel girl. I was so proud of her. She didn't know what to think about her birthday cake at first. She stuck her finger in it and just picked at it. It was too cute. We finally took it and cut a small piece off it to give to her. That's when she went to town stuffing cake in her mouth. She loved that cake, and got really mad if we tried taking it away. She was so funny! :)

It was a great party, and I am just thrilled with how well it all turned out. Today was great too, although we didn't do much. We hung around the house, and just spent the day with Savannah. Later in the day, Matt decided we'd have a superbowl birthday party with just me, him, and Savannah! LOL

No comments: