Friday, December 28, 2007

Spica Table PIctures

I have ordered a special customized table for Savannah from Ivy Rose Furniture. See my link on the side of my blog for her website. She will be able to use this table/chair while in her spica cast and her brace. She will also be able to use it when she's completely out of both the spica and the brace.

If you click on the Ivy Rose Furniture link and scroll down a little, you will see a flying pig table. We are going with that design but instead of the pigs, we are using my little ponies. My sister-in-law, who is really creative and awesome with microsoft paint, drew me a sketch last night of the my little pony design I had in mind. She helped me come up with the design and everything. I think it's going to be really cute.

I am posting pictures of her sketches, and I am also going to update this post as the table is being made. I have already received a sketch from the designer, and I asked permission to post the progress of the table being made as she sent me pictures along the way. If she gives me the ok, I will post her sketch too.

Here is the sketch my sister-in-law did for me:


Here is the sketch the designer has drawn so far:





No comments: