Thursday, January 31, 2008

Big Day Tommorow

It's been too long since I've posted, but I've just been overwhelmed with taking care of Savannah in her cast. I enjoy keeping this log of her journey, and I need to most more often. I promise to try and get better with my posting.

Tomorrow is the big day. Savannah will be getting her cast off finally, and we can continue on to the brace. I wish this whole ordeal was over, but since I still must face the rest of it, I am ready for the brace. I am also ready to regain some normalcy around here. Being able to change a diaper with ONE diaper instead of FIVE will be a welcome change, not to mention the ability to bathe her again. I know that will make her happy because she loves to splash in the water during bathtime. I miss seeing her play in the tub.

There isn't much else to say. I am nervous anticipating what it will be like for Savannah getting her cast off. I am wondering how she will react to the noise of the saw and everything else. I am just ready for it to all be over so we can just move forward.

No comments: