Saturday, August 18, 2007

Rough Night!

Savannah had a rough night last night, and she's still very fussy today. I figured I was in for a rough night after she starting running a higher fever than normal with her shots. The poor thing kept fussing on and off last night, and she was really clingy to me. I had to hold and rock her for a long time. If I even tried to put her down, she would cry. We finally got her to bed around 10:30.

Of course, I woke her up around 12:30 because I thought she her fever had went up high. I had checked her with a forehead thermometer, and it registered 102. I checked her temperature with her thermometer after I woke her up only to find out the Tylenol we had given her earlier worked. She wasn't running any fever. I had to fix her a bottle in order to get her to go back to sleep. I am such a dunce, but what can I say.

I didn't get much sleep last night since I ended up having to get up with her again around 6:30. Her fever was up again, so once again I had to give her more tylenol. She's been up and down all day with her fever, and she's been quite the fuss bucket today. I can tell she still doesn't feel very well... my poor little baby girl!

Hopefully, she will feel better tommorow. This is the worst she has been ever from getting shots. It's hard enough leaving her at daycare, so I'm hoping she will get back to her old self by Monday! *sigh*

No comments: