Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Thumb Sucker!

Oh my goodness! I have a thumb sucker on my hands.

She's never cared for her thumbs, but she's always loved chewing her whole fist. I was really shocked when all of a sudden today she started sucking her thumb.

My dad rode with me today to take Savannah to the doctor because for what ended up being a bad cold. On the way, I noticed Savannah had her fist in her mouth again or so I thought. I looked closer, and she was SUCKING HER THUMB!! It was so cute, I actually hollered "oh my goodness!"

She is so cute sucking her thumb. I can't believe it took her this long to find it. I don't think it was the issue of finding it. I just don't think she was interested in her thumb until now! Then again, who knows!

I love my little princess, but she's growing way too fast! :)

No comments: