Monday, June 4, 2007

Back to Belly Roll

Savannah rolled from her back to her belly today!She was on playing on her rainforest floor mat, her favorite toy. I put her flat on her back so she could play, and I turned my back for just a few seconds. When I turned around to check on her, she was on her tummy. She still has difficulty rolling from her stomach to her back, but she's getting it. I couldn't believe it! I called Matt at work to tell him, and then I called my mom and dad.

I can remember the first time we started incorporating tummy time into her schedule. She would just lay there with her head down sideways on the mat. She has come a long way since then. She can hold her head up a lot better now.

Here is a picture of the little munchkin on her tummy.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: