Saturday, June 9, 2007

Rainforest Jumperoo

That's what we got her!

I woke up this morning and decided that I really wanted to go shopping with my mother today. It was a sudden decision that I just made on a whim. As always, mom was thrilled I wanted to go with her, and Matt agreed to watch Savannah. I think he was glad to get rid of me for the day!

We got a late start (10:00 a.m.), but we accomplished a lot anyway. Here are the stores that we visited: Target, Baby Depot, ToysRUs, Pickles & Ice Cream, T.J. Max, and Hobby Lobby. We ate lunch at Ryans, and the cheese-cake was AWESOME! It was covered in caramel, with chocolate syrup drizzled over it... YUM! Anyway, I wanted to get the jumperoo at target because it was cheaper, but target in LR and NLR were both sold out. I ended up buying it at ToysRUs even though it was a little bit more expensive there. Everywhere else was sold out!

Matt was just as excited about the jumperoo, so he put it together when I got home. Savannah didn't know what to think about it at first. She can barely reach the ground with her feet when she stretches her legs, and she used the seat as a huge teether! When she was put in it again later, she began discovering the toys and she realized the seat would spin. She was truely funny trying to spin around ( it was hard because her feet aren't quite to the ground enough). She appeared mesmorized with the spinning ball (with the sun inside it) toy. She was so cute in it, and I think the older she gets, the more she is going to love it!

I think we made the right decision.

No comments: