Friday, June 8, 2007

Exersaucer or Jumperoo?

That's the decision I have been trying to make. I want to get Savannah something where she can sit up and play. She loves her floor gym, but she is beginning to want to sit up more often now. The exersaucers with all the little toys are really cute, but the jumperoo's are cute too. These toys can be a little pricey, so I want to make sure that I have researched them well before I make a final decision.

I've looked at several exersaucers and several jumperoo's. Here are pictures of a few of my favorites:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Picture 1 is an Evenflo Exersaucer, Picture 2 is a Baby Einstein Exersaucer, and Picture 3 is the Rainforest Jumperoo. I really like the Rainforest Jumperoo a lot! It gets awesome 5 star reviews on amazon.com, and it has been voted on the most popular item registered on babiesrus.com. Now I just need to talk to Matt!

No comments: