Saturday, June 16, 2007

Savannah Discovers Her Feet!

I woke up this morning to find Savannah in her basinett looking at her feet. She was holding her feet with her hands, and she had them in her face. She was looking at them and moving them around trying to figure them out. What a sweet thing to wake up too this morning! I was beginning to wonder when the little monkey would find her feet since she found her hands awhile back. She is so cute when she is looking at her hands. She gets really fascinated by them, putting them in her face all the time and wiggling her fingers. I couldn't wait for her to find her feet to see what she would do with them. Now the FUN begins!

Off the subject of feet. Savannah is still in her basinett, and it is way past time for her to be sleeping somewhere else. She has outgrown the basinett, but I am so afraid to put her room in her crib. She spits up so badly with her reflux problem that the idea of putting her in the crib in her room worries me. I thought about purchasing a co-sleeper and/or a mini crib to go in our bedroom, but I have some issues with these also. The co-sleeper sounds perfect for our situation, but I don't know much about the mattress that goes in it. I know the ones for her crib are designed exspecially for her growing bones. I am not sure about the mattresses for the co-sleepers. The mini crib costs about the same as the co-sleeper. I have even thought about putting her crib in our room for now (even though her room will look funny without it). Her crib wouldn't fit in our bedroom in the house we are in now, but we are about to move soon. It will fit in our bedroom in the new house.

I am definately moving her out of the basinett in the new house, so I need to make a decision soon. I guess I will continue researching some more, and maybe it will come to me. I just want what is best for my little princess.

I hear thunder, and Matt said we are supposed to be getting severe storms. I am about to check my weather radio for updates. Since the tornado that hit here February 24, I have become a lot more aware of the weather.

No comments: