Thursday, September 6, 2007

Laser Treatment # 3

We took Savannah to Little Rock today to have another laser treatment done on her hemangioma. I really don't want to talk about what it was like to watch her go through this again. I hate it, and I wish I could take away these stupid hemangiomas.

This is the third laser treatment we've had to endure. I asked Dr. Kincannon about her long term prognosis with this thing. He said that she shouldn't have to have anymore laser treatments done after she is 1 year old. I hope to goodness he is right. I am praying we don't have to do this again, yet I am sure we probably will, but I can hope. I hope this thing will go away soon after she is 1 year old. I just hate it. I hate watching my precious baby girl go through all this stuff. Not much more I can say on this subject. Just putting this in the records.

No comments: