Thursday, September 13, 2007

Sick Baby Girl!

Savannah has a runny nose, sneezing, cough, and snotty sounding congestion. She sounds so croupy. She was running a low grade temp of 100.1 after daycare.

I made her an appointment to see Carma tommorow until I picked her up from daycare. She was all snotty and had a low grade fever. I called back, and tried to get her in to see the doctor today, but the lady who makes the appointments was very rude. She told me they had a 3:30 appt open, but I couldn't take it because I would be cutting into her time. I was quite upset over it, and I fully intend to tell Carma what happened tommorow. Her appointment is tommorow at 5:00. Now understand that I have to fill out paper work before she can even be seen. We do not have a pharmacy that is open all night, and the one we do have closes at 6:00. Most likely the dr. will prescribe or ask me to pick up something for her, and I'll wait to wait another freaken day just to do that. I am just really frustrated and upset that the appointment lady was so rude. You would think people would be more considerate of a sick helpless little baby.

As a matter of fact, I am going to call the hospital tommorow and ask to speak to Carma directly. I am going to tell her what happened and that I am extremely concerned about the pharmacy being closed by the time we get done. I am going to ask if there is any way I can bring her after school around 4ish. I am 100% sure that this dr. is going to be highly upset about what happened. If at all possible, she will work me in earlier!

In the meantime, I have put vick's vapor rub on her feet, chest, and neck. I also have the vaporizer going. I gave her a dose of tylenol to prevent her fever from going up during the night.

I will post an update tommorow!

No comments: