Friday, May 18, 2007

Lots of Laughs

Savannah laughed out-loud again today!

I went to daycare at lunch to check on her like always, and she was in such a good mood. I put her in my lap facing me, and sang a little song which ended with me snorting like a pig. She thought it was the funniest thing. She is always squealing, but this is the second time she has actually laughed out loud. It was actually the first time she had ever laughed out loud that much in a row. It was absolutely the most wonderful sound I've ever heard, and I could never express in my journal just how awesome it made me feel. Her laugh is the most beautiful sound in the world, and I can't wait until I get to hear it more often.

I still can't believe that Matt has never heard her laugh out loud yet, and I can't wait until she does it for him. I've tried everything I can think of to get her to laugh out loud at home for her daddy, but she just will not do it. One of these days, Matt will finally get to hear her laugh and experience this joy with me. I can't wait for that day.

I couldn't sleep last night. While I was awake, I used adobe photoshop and made a new signature picture to use on the baby forum. I thought it turned out cute, so here it is!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: