Friday, May 25, 2007

Savannah Discovers Her Hands

Savannah found her hands for the first time today, and she is just so fascinated with them. She is really funny to watch. She constantly has them in front of her face. She moves them, wiggles her fingers, and just keeps looking at them. She will even do this while I am feeding her a bottle. I would LOVE to know what she is thinking when she is looking at and examining her hands. SHE'S SO CUTE!

I guess she will find her feet and toes next. That should be a lot of fun. I love watching her reach all of her milestones. She's so much fun and a joy to have around. She's such a blessing. I love being a mom, but I love being Savannah's mother the most. She is so precious to me, and I am so thankful that God chose me to be her mother. I am truly honored.

No comments: